Problem 7 - Cardinal Cones
Cardinal cones – Print/copy out the resources below
- Mark out the 8 cardinal points using cones/socks in a square as in diagram 1.
- Under each cone place a piece of card with a different letter from A to I.
- There are 6 challenges to work through.
- At each cone visited children mark the letter on the route card.
- On arriving back at the start, cone children should check their answers on the answer sheet.
Younger children can work in pairs or with a parent, older should with support be able to complete independently.