Game 8 - In the Hat
In the Hat
Write down 10 activities on different bits of paper and place them in a hat (suggestions below), write down the numbers 1-10 on different pieces of paper and place them in a different hat.
- Throwing a ball, teddy or socks up and down
- Hitting a ball, teddy or socks with hand
- Keepy ups with ball, teddy or socks (kicking keep ups)
- Catch back and forth with a partner
- Throwing into a target
- Speed jumps over a cushion
- Skipping (could use a skipping rope or dressing gown ropes)
- Pass a ball or object around your waist
- Shuttle runs
- Bowling a ball or rolled up socks towards a target
(You may be able to think of some different activities instead of the ones above).
Pick out a number and an activity, the number is how many of that activity you need to do. E.g. 10 throws into a target, 3 shuttle runs etc.